Wednesday, November 19, 2014

London 9D8N Trip Part 3: UCL & Farmer's Food Market

Went to UCL to visit this girl whom I knew since secondary school.
Well we weren't that close back then, all I knew about her was that she's my friend's cousin sister, my friends' friend, and that we were in the Chinese Society's committee board.
We kinda lost contact with each other since I left school.
Then one day she suddenly popped me a message in Facebook asking about Matriculation blablabla, whether or not she should grab the opportunity.
Frankly speaking it was beyond my expectation that she chose to give it a try, which I'm awfully glad she did :)
She graduated from Matriculation and received an offer from University College London (UCL) with the qualification.  Another win to Matriculation grads which managed to prove those who are sceptic towards Matriculation wrong.

Guess it's fate that has brought us a lil bit closer.







Aha and she thought we were going to have a we-fie with my sakai phone :P







UCL














UCL's faculty buildings are quite scattered in the area, in a way which I least expected it to be.
Most probably it's because of the space constraint in London?
I ain't sure about that.





Highlight of my visit to UCL.
Farmer's Food Market on every Wednesday!


Let us grow fatter together yo!

















































































Girls being indecisive on what to have for lunch are totally smoking sexy NYEHE.







Brownies!







Brownie with choice of two scoops of ice creams!
































































































The combination of huge ass velvet cake and brownie was heavennnn.





Aha, my date with her did not end like this, stay tuned :)





Directed Posts:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a trace if you will.