Friday, November 28, 2014

London 9D8N Trip Part 6: Hyde Park

After a satisfying lunch at Gold Mine, we decided to take a stroll at the legendary-must-visit-park in London.
H said that it was beautiful and big, that one needs at least an hour to walk from one end to another if it's a pleasure evening walk.  Well, I expected it to be big, but it turned out to be massive. 
And breathtakingly mesmerizing.
It could have been a lil more romantic if my first visit to the place wasn't accompanied by these 5 crazies lol *laughing mad*.
But we had lotsa fun and laughter of course :)



















































































































































































Probably one of the reasons why I enjoy spending time with these big bad boys.


































Officially enlisted as my few new favourite people on Earth :)











This 6 blog entries pretty much summed up my 9 days stay at London - without landing my feet at London tourist hot spots like the Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Tower Hall etc.
Spent too much time in the kitchen cooking for him I guess hahahahahahahaha.
But I like it anyway, I'd do the same thing if I were given the chance to choose again.
Oh dear London, please give me more sunshine and blue sky on my next visit, which is so near I can smell it :)





Thank you for staying till the end.





Directed Posts:

London 9D8N Trip Part 5: Portobello Market

London 9D8N Trip Part 4: Waterstones & British Museum

London 9D8N Trip Part 3: UCL & Farmer's Food Market

London 9D8N Trip Part 2: Victoria and Albert Museum

London 9D8N Trip: Natural History Museum





1 comment:

  1. 難怪我覺得其中兩位朋友怎麼都在英國,原來你也和 Ah Kok 他們一夥人同行啊。(他是我偶然認識的朋友呢)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a trace if you will.