Monday, December 8, 2014

Nottingham 2D1N Trip Part 2: Nottingham Christmas Market

One of the best things that I'd experienced in Nottingham must be its Christmas Market at its Town Hall in city centre.
I was acknowledged that Manchester has one of the biggest Christmas Market in the United Kingdom but I hadn't gotten the chance to visit until recently (embarassing yes).
So this is my first time experience with Christmas Market and it was a great one indeed!
H had to follow his university's bus back to London so all I got was my poor dear Felicia who had to endure all my very hiao squeaks when I came across with those cute, tasty bites.




























































































Outdoor ice skating rink that can never happen in Malaysia hoho.










































Button mushrooms in garlic sauce.






















Back in Bangkok these would be sold at 100-200 bahts each (RM10 - RM20).
In UK they were sold 10-20 pounds each (RM53-RM106).
.____.





















Strongly recommended by Felicia.

Mulled cider, mixture of fruit juice, cinnamon sticks, berries, and alcohol.
Sounds pretty weird but it tastes heavenly good especially at a cold autumn night.


































Dinner.


Roasted bacon burger.
It has a glamour name but this was a while ago I couldn't recall.
Good texture that matched a perfect combo with its sauce.
It was a lil salty for me tho.






And my WILD BOAR BUURRGGEEERRR

Love it lots with the pickled vegetable and stir-fried onion that matched with ketchup.
Heavennnnnnnnnnnnnn.






My first semester classes will end this week, and here comes my one-month-long winter break!

"Are you going back for Christmas?"
"Errr, no."
"OH COME ON! IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

That's so brutally kind of my friends from UK/Europe countries.
But yea, I (and most of the Malaysians) will be staying to guard Manchester from dinosaurs and aliens invasions so don't you all worry, Manchester's in safe hands.

Can't wait till the break to start!
:D




Directed reading:

Nottingham 2D1N Trip Part 3: Green's Mill, Wollaton Hall (again) & Nottingham Castle

Nottingham 2D1N Trip Part 1: Nottingham Malaysian Games & Wollaton Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a trace if you will.